I think there are four signature dishes everyone should have:
- One to take to a potluck meal.
- One to take to someone who needs a meal.
- One to take to a small gathering (small group, book club, girls’ night. . .).
- One to serve when people come over.
I like to keep them all simple. The best part of having a signature dish is that you make it so often, you never mess it up!Here’s what I use for each occasion:
- Ham rolls (similar to these from The Girl Who Ate Everything)
- Baked spaghetti (via Paula Deen)
- Chocolate chip cookie brownies (via Tidy Mom)
- Cranberry orange turkey breast (via Today’s Housewife)
And no matter where I go, or who comes over, I always make my lemonade!
For one gallon of lemonade:
-Heat about 3 cups of water until boiling. Add 2 cups of sugar and stir to desolve.
-Pour into pitcher and combine with two cups of lemon juice.
-Fill up with water until you have a gallon!
To make strawberry lemonade:
-Put 1 cup of strawberries (if frozen, thaw first) in small food processor and chop until fine.
-Add to lemonade.
-Stir, chill, and enjoy!
What are your signature dishes?