Putting your cleaning routine on autopilot helps make sure it all gets done without causing you any extra stress.
Like menu planning, a cleaning routine helps decrease decision fatigue. If you’ve already eliminated clutter, your cleaning routine can be simple. I try to do the same things each day of the week.
- Mondays: dusting and floors
- Tuesdays: towels and sheets
- Wednesdays: laundry
- Thursdays: grocery shop
- Fridays: bathrooms
There are lots of routines and printable you can borrow from others:
- Modern Day Homekeeping routine and printable from Clean Mama
- Housekeeping Schedule from Time-Warp Wife
- How to Create a Cleaning Schedule that Words for You from Living Well, Spending Less
The point is to do what works best for you!